Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 06, 2021 at 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtleyWilkins View Post
If I was having to seek out a therapist from an abusive men's therapy agency, that would be a really huge red flag about allowing that man in my life.

I hope you start feeling better and can see your way through this current confusion. I know you've been going through the wars lately.
I don't see why that's a red flag anymore than the abuse itself. If we just go to couples counseling, it's similar... not the same of course, but similar. We may just go to couples counseling. Lately, he's been amazing and wonderful, but of course, I wonder if it's simply the love bombing phase of abuse and whether once he truly "has" me back, that he would revert back to abuse. Although he claims that he wants to devote himself to making me happy and to never losing me again. It could be just all talk though. His actions need to back up his words.

And thanks.... yes, I've been through many battles lately... far too many. Today I feel slightly better.

~4 Non Blondes

Last edited by Have Hope; Apr 06, 2021 at 02:46 PM..
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, RoxanneToto