View Single Post
Noexcuses2020
Noexcuses2020 has no updates.

3 yr Member
Default Apr 07, 2021 at 06:15 PM

DECOMPRESS

M. Need to decompress

C. Go for it. What’s on your mind?

M. Lots. My call with RK did not go well today. He wanted me to do a lot more than we agreed to. Fortunately, I had documented what we agreed to and was able to show. He and I co-created the agreement. I created many different versions. The last one was what we agreed to. He said we had a “disconnect.” Thank goodness I had the agreement handy and was able to show it to him. Checkmate. It bothered me because I think very highly of RK and we have a strong personal relationship. I also don’t want him to think that I’m not living up to my commitment.

C. Fortunately you were able to put up the agreement up on the screen. You can tell him when you show him that you have his best interest at heart. My advice is that you build a killer BD PB. Make it look fantastic. Make it something you would use for LG. Set aside tomorrow morning to work on this. Over deliver within the context of the agreement.

M. Okay. Thanks.

C. What else?

M. Frustrated that it’s taking so f’ing long to get the new PM installed. F—-!

C. Go on

M. It’s been almost a year. It’s so frustrating that it’s so f’ing difficult.

C. Listen, I can absolutely understand why this is so frustrating. This is your livelihood we’re talking about. Combine this with the uncertainty. It is completely understandable.

M. Yep

C. For grins and giggles let’s imagine how the new PM might look.

M. Okay

C. Imagine how great it will be to emphasize the new scoring

M. That will be great. It’s so much easier to explain the calculation.

C. Imagine how great it will be to show how to use PS for scoring

M. This is something that will really resonate with HOS

C. Imagine how great it will be to have the tips show inside of ES

M. I’m really excited about being able to demo this. This the CTC feature. This is DC in a box.

C. Imagine how great it will be to show the B perspective.

M. This will completely align with PN and as far as I’m concerned replace PN. Why would you need PN when it’s built into PM?

C. Imagine how clean the CM section look without all the + stuff

M. Yep it will look super clean

C. Imagine how great it will look to have the new PS and DS labels

M. This will be super intuitive.

C. Imagine how nice it will be for PS and DS to have a different color scheme

M. Again this will make PM super intuitive

C. Imagine being able to show the notepad as part of the demo

M. This is a really nice little feature which adds a lot of value. I’ll need to create one for the demo. I’ll also need to recreate the one I use for PB and update the new PB PB.

C. On that note, imagine what a great demo you’ll be able to do. It’s already great. And it’s about to get even better

M. Absolutely. I’m really happy with the motion I followed yesterday with Pinto. This will be how I run every call from now on. It was a great way to recap the call.

C. Yes, very nicely done

M. Thanks

C. Tell me about USB

M. Oh my. What a great surprise! I was not expecting to see what I saw. I’m so grateful for this. Praise God! He answered my prayer.

C. This has to be a great relief.

M. It’s an enormous relief. It gives me ramp and I still have big input coming from TG and PW. Thank you, God!

C. I’m happy for you

M. Thank you. The key is to now get PM off the ground.

C. Let’s use the next conversation with SL to create a cookbook for PB and ST. Lean into ST.

M. Okay

C. On the health front, look into jump and start working out even if it’s a super light workout.

M. Okay

C. Also start planning fun. Look into the golf lessons and getting back to the driving range.

M. Okay

C. Also pay SL/SP. Just get that done.

M. Good advice.

C. Was this helpful?

M. Super helpful! Thank you!

C. You got it. Talk soon.
Noexcuses2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote