View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Apr 08, 2021 at 04:17 AM

This skinny fitness instructor friend of mine is obsessed with her weight. I introduced her to two of my other friends unfortunately and now they only want to hang out in a group. Anyways, she never looked me up and down like she did when we used to hang out one on one. She's married and not bi or gay. If she was, that'd be fine by me.

It's the rudeness that bothers me. And what's worse, is that the other two women claimed to have never seen her do that which I don't buy. I think that they don't care or worse, that they agree with what she's doing. They'r not as thin, but they weigh less than I do.

They're average in size. I'm definitely overweight. I never once did more than give this woman funny looks. I finally snapped and after she sent another one of her fat jokes to the group. The other women laughed at the jokes. I didn't and I told her to stop sending them as it triggers me. I told them all that I used to suffer from bullimia.

II told them that it triggered me. I also finally told that lady that I noticed her looking me up and down and fat shaming me with the way that she was looking at me. The other two women thought that she just liked the way that I dress, but if that's the case, why not say that I look nice? She's not shy at all. She has told me that I have a good sense of style.

I don't think that was the case though. So during that text, NONE of them said a word. That lady didn't say sorry. They just ignored me completely like nothing ever happened.

Why would they do that? I feel hurt. The weird thing is that my skinny friend used to be as fat as me and she had a gorgeous friend who always made her feel bad about herself, so why make me feel like that too? I brought that up to her in the text as well. I know that I should've talked to her in private a long time ago, but what's done is done.

Now she knows how I feel for sure. She has not sent the group and fat jokes since then. Why would none of them say anything? Were they embarassed maybe? Or maybe they didn't care that they hurt me?
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Britedark, Buffy01, Fuzzybear, mssweatypalms, RoxanneToto, unaluna, Yaowen, zapatoes

Thanks for this!
Buffy01, mote.of.soul