View Single Post
rechu
Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
1,063 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 08, 2021 at 11:17 AM

Well, this is interesting, I was just reading and article here comparing the different vaccines and it said that the Head of Clinical Studies of our Public Health Institute recommended that people with allergic vaccine reactions should not get Sinovac. I'm wondering if I could go to the one place in my area that is offering Pfizer and show them this and say I am concerned about getting Sinovac. Maybe that would work? I think my chances may be better later in the day since they could have shots they need to use up. I could say it happened some years back in the US so I don't have any documentation.

Is it a crazy idea? I told my husband and he didn't shoot it down, he said it actually might work. Supposedly we are getting more Pfizer and AstraZeneca in the next weeks. I am thinking to go a few days after we get shipments and try my plan. If not, well then I may have to just go with the Sinovac as much as I don't like the idea. I think that is the best compromise. Maybe at least Sinocrap will keep me out of the hospital. Who knows? I feel like I need to try to get what I want, at least. Yes, I am extremely stubborn! I am thinking all the chronic patients, teachers, etc. that were prioritized for Pfizer have been vaccinated already, although they may need second doses for some of them. Between that and more doses, that might mean Pfizer will become easier to get pretty soon.

Hugs from:
Discombobulated

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated