View Single Post
AzulOscuro
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
Default Apr 08, 2021 at 12:34 PM

@rechu, I’m by your side and I totally understand your reticence to be vaccinated with Cinovac. I understand your frustration.

@Discombobulated, your husband is thinking with a cold head but I understand you because it’s something to consider when there’s this probability for low that it can be that you get as a side effect a blood stroke with the vaccine. Here, there have been contradictions between the message conveyed and the measures that it has been taken with AztraZeneca vaccine.
My neighbour’s wife received the first shot of AztraZenace and she was feeling under the weather for two days but luckily, she recovered and now she’s fine.

@BreakForTheLight, dear, I’m happy to know that you are feeling well with the Spring arrival. It must be hard to cope with Germany winter. I wish Germany soon vaccinate people and you can all enjoy a better Summer there.

On my part, I don’t expect to be vaccinated soon. And I’m ok with it. I want elderly people in my country to be vaccinated as soon as possible. And the groups of risk but the thing is going very slow because we are not receiving enough vaccines.
It’s obvious that there’s being a problem with the vaccines providers and the European Community.
This is how life is. Gold is always at leads.
But, I can’t complain. I’m in the Old Europe. There are areas that are struggling much more than us.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, rechu

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated, rechu