Member Since May 2014
8,141 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Trig Apr 09, 2021 at 01:13 PM

I don’t remember how to do “trigger WARNINGS.’
++++++++++TRIGGER WARNING +++++++==

TRIGGER WARNING !+++++++++.

This is in regard to exploitation by a psychiatrist that occurred many years ago.

PrevT told me,

“He (AbusivePDoc) forced you to do something sexual...legally/technically not “rape”...but in all ways despicable and abusive like rape.”
——
1) WHY WASN’T IT R*PE? WHY?

2) Even if PrevT wasn’t calling it r*pe, she says it was still as despicable and abusive as r*pe.

I don’t understand why she didn’t talk to me more about it when I was in treatment with her?

It’s obvious to me now I was still confused by it because it wasn’t until years later when I started seeing CurrentT that it occurred to me that I still didn’t know what to call it. I was asking, “Wait, what happened to me??” Because I said, ‘no.’

I told PrevT (and the police and the medical licensing board and my civil lawyer and the sexual abuse advocate) exactly what happened,
Possible trigger:

I told PrevT that afterwards I felt ‘happy I could do that for him,’ after all. Like, I wasn’t hurt..or mad..or distressed that he had forced me to do something I didn’t want to do. How screwed up was I!?

And she never challenged me on it, that I can remember. She never challenged me with, ‘Pre, you said you couldn’t breathe....you weren’t scared?...you were *happy* about that?’

And, no, I wasn’t! I think I must have been in shock and disbelief! She didn’t make me think about it. Why didn’t she challenge me about it? Maybe there was a reason she didn’t? I don’t know.
Why?

And why wasn’t it technically or legally r*pe? ?

Last edited by FooZe; Apr 09, 2021 at 01:40 PM.. Reason: added trigger icon and tags

Hugs from:
*Beth*, ArtieTheSequal, Cantholdmyrage, Lemoncake, LonesomeTonight, mote.of.soul, SlumberKitty, Taylor27, WarmFuzzySocks