View Single Post
precaryous
Inner Space Traveler

Member Since May 2014
8,141 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 09, 2021 at 03:24 PM

My psychiatrist (years ago) was arrested a year to the month after exploiting me psychologically, sexually, financially and emotionally.

Found out the woman patient he exploited in this article was just nineteen years old. She appeared at his motel because she was involved in domestic violence with her husband. The psychiatrist had promised if she got away from her husband, he would help her get into a woman’s safe house.

When she showed up, the psychiatrist told her he was unable to get her into the shelter that day. He said he tried to pay for a single motel room for her but the motel was full....which was a lie. I read he told her she could spend the night in his room, and, btw, he didn’t sleep in pajamas, he hoped she didn’t mind...

What a scumbag. Here, she believed he was going to help her get away from the violence at home. When she plucked up the courage to leave...she showed up at his motel and allegedly received more sexual abuse and was held there against her will.

Reading this newspaper article about his arrest was a pivotal point for me...realizing I wasn’t the *only ‘victim’* ...and he wasn’t a good man who had just made a *mistake* with me...which is what I had been telling myself up to this point.

They set his bail at a measly $10,000 and he was never criminally prosecuted for any of his victims.

This psychiatrist disgusts me in SO many ways ..on SO many levels.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 641BDA78-A507-4A63-8357-772220D3D296.jpg (401.8 KB, 37 views)

Last edited by precaryous; Apr 09, 2021 at 06:20 PM..