View Single Post
Hope

Member Since Jul 2008
2 hugs
given
Default Apr 10, 2021 at 01:24 AM

Im so tired I just want to sleep but my mind wont stop racing, I had a good day , long hard work hours today, I think I peppped myself up. I work as a caregiver and a breakfast hotess at a majoy hotel chain. I have to give one of my jobs up. I love caregiving but it does take a toll on the soul. I care too much if too much is too much. I know I need to let it go but I worry about the people I take care of and how they are doing when I m not with them. I know I will find out next week and i need to go to sleep and rest and be able to help them but especially I need to take care of me, me , me or I wont be good to anyone. I have to take care of my hubby he is so good to me. I love hime so much. he is a kind soul. Our little doggie and kitty need lots of love too. My choclate lab died about 2 weeks ago. I had him for 12 years, he was about 5 when I got him. H e died of old age. I miss him so much. He was a big baby such a sweet, gentel, loving dog. I visit his grave everyday. I loved my baby doggie. then On top of all , we had a flood a pipe burst when we were out of town and it flooded our living rm and kitchen now everything is ripped out. No stove, no counter, no dishwasher, no washing machine it sucks big time. reallly sucks. I hate it. I had to go to ER for chest pain. too much stress. they gave me morphine I felt a world of better. I wish I had more of it. Im okay managhing. I m in a manic epsoide but finally I feel I m coming down from high. Praise Jesus, thank you lord. Now I need to sleep and pray sleep will come soon. send all your well wishes my way cuz lord wholly I need them. Thanks in advance.
Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote