View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
53.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 10, 2021 at 08:17 PM

Oh, Christina you’re here. You like my dreams so much, wish I would have posted this morning but it’s faded a lot. I do remember that I was working in some kind of office, really large but at the same time pretty cozy. Everyone was friendly and had cubbies with their own personality. Then some body was killing workers and I was trying to write up notes in the order of people killed and the cops came and wanted all my notes. I was trying to put them in order to copy them on our new colored coppier but they were in a hurry and wanted the originals. Then they took my co workers knitting. And I was like you can’t do that it’s to go to her daughter. And while that was all going on there was something attached to me slowly sucking my life away. I had to solve who was doing the killing to stop it. Then I woke up so I’ve no idea who did it and if I lived or not!!!

Hugs from:
*Beth*

Thanks for this!
*Beth*