View Single Post
captaineo

Member Since Jul 2016
Default Apr 11, 2021 at 11:51 PM

Dear friends,

I have written for some time in this forum and for those who have supported me throughout my eternal thanks and wishes for a better future.

I write these words again seeking help. Because of my condition, which may have started early in 2001 or even before I moved to Japan, I have lost the love of my life and my two daughters and have gotten into a lot of debt trying to do enterprise so that I can get enough money to save my kids, but failed and I am in debt. My personal health has been compromised by my self mainly and by the dynamics of society which impacts my behavior, the way I feel and so on, as James Baldwin everything in this world has made to be for the white people and thus there is no space for someone of color even though I am very light tan skin. Not trying to make excuses on something as unsolvable like race. Just mentioning it here because there is a component where race plays a card. Specially in the world Today. So my daughters are half Japanese and half my race, well South American and I come from a middle high class which gave me every opportunity because my Dad was great in business, something which I am not and have failed as I mentioned earlier and I have lost everything. All I am wondering now is when to move to another side. Meet with my beloved ancestors.

But before I do anything, I wanted to ask, do I have a right to live. Where can I go but to heaven or hell. Somehow I feel I have overstayed my welcome on this earth. My kids and my wife and my life at large was taken from me, by mean people who envy someone like me can you believe it, or just doesn’t like people like me. Which ever the reason. They attacked me my wife and before it happened to my kids my wife left me. And never to see me again.

My parents each own illness left this world and I am all alone now.

So what should I do my friends I am 45 years old and I am wondering if this is worth it.

Kindest regards,

Eladio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by captaineo; Apr 12, 2021 at 01:28 AM.. Reason: I need advice my dear friends
captaineo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, MaverickLovesYou, mssweatypalms, unaluna