AzulOscuro has no updates.

8 yr Member
1,748 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 12, 2021 at 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy01 View Post
I feel like regardless of how much I follow the rules to try to stay safe? I found myself being harassed for not wearing the right equipment.
I can guess it. In the same way there are groups of the population that ignore all the rules as if the pandemic wouldn’t exist, there are others who are close to paranoia. I don’t blame these latter though because there’s been a lot of confusion about the availability and also the effectiveness of some vaccines.

I recognise I was a little paranoid.
I used to tell people off with loud comments when they didn’t accomplish the norms. Not anymore. Each case is different and if I see a person who is not with the mask on his nose or mouth, I think maybe this person has a respiratory problem.

I still see people who comes into a supermarket and don’t wash their hands with gel when the gel is there at their disposition. These are things I don’t understand but I don’t say anything to them anymore. I try to accomplish myself with the norm the best I can and of course, try to keep as much distance as I can from people. Indeed, this distance should be, in my opinion, being settled forever, as a polite rule. I would be the happiest person ever.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)

Hugs from:
TunedOut