Noexcuses2020 has no updates.

3 yr Member
Default Apr 12, 2021 at 10:54 PM

DECOMPRESS

M. Need to vent

C. Go for it. What’s on your mind?

M. I’m furious

C. Why?

M. I’m pissed that f’ing SH is asking me to spend 8 hours per week with no description about what’s supposed to happen during each session. She’s a f’ing idiot. She gave me **** on Friday telling me that it would be my loss to not participate in the FS, but yet she can’t even describe what it is what I’ll be missing. It boggles the mind that she is allegedly an expert in ST but can’t even put on an effective STP. F’ing unbelievable!!!

C. What else?

M. I’m pissed that f’ing SP wasted my f’ing time today. He’s f’ing clueless. Waste of f’ing time.

C. What else?

M. I’m also pissed that I didn’t do a great job with the d___.

C. I think you’re being too hard on yourself. SP is not someone with whom you’d like to work. It was good for you to do a dry run with SP. This will help you prep for tomorrow’s meeting, right?

M. Good point

C. What else?

M. I’m pissed that it’s taking so long to get the instance up and running. I’m also a bit nervous about it.

C. It’s natural for you to feel anxious about this.

M. I still need to do the A//X work. So frustrated about how much work this entails. There is so much work left to do.

C. Here’s my take. Use this week to get the instance, A/X updated, and your PB up. You’ll also have I3 BDG 95% done, this will free up your time next week. Make sense?

M. Yep

C. My best advice is to keep plowing. Just stay after. Also, follow your instinct to get closer to Christ and your faith. Just keep plugging. You’ve been EXTREMELY productive.

M. Thanks, I kind of lost sight of this.

C. Okay, so the mantra is keep plugging. Just keep after it. Same thing with your diet. Keep after it. You can do it. You’ve done it before. You can do it again.

M. What about JE issue?

C. Just schedule a 15 minute meeting.

M. Okay

C. Was this helpful?

M. Definitely. It was useful to get all this stuff out of my system and put in perspective.

C. Great. BTW, you did an outstanding job with PW. You really nailed it.

M. Thanks. I appreciate that. I did do a good job if I say so myself.

C. Excellent. Talk later.
Noexcuses2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote