View Single Post
Shotokan

Member Since Jan 2020
1 hugs
given
Default Apr 14, 2021 at 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by precaryous View Post
I’ve been working on this with T...and also emailing PrevT a little, as I’ve said.

Recently, emailed PrevT thoughts/questions similar to what I’ve posted here on this thread...maybe I’ve wondered if I have questioned whether to call it rape to lessen my responsibility and guilt? I’m ready to look at that:

Me-
“...But, now, I wonder if I need to name it...maybe call it ‘rape’... because, if it was rape, maybe my family would change their minds and not think I’m so stupid ...for putting myself in those positions, handing over thousands of dollars to him, agreeing to most of everything that we did..and believing it was all my fault.

Maybe, if it was ‘rape’, *I* would stop believing it was all my fault.

As painful as it is, I need to figure out what parts of this were all my fault.
If it is my fault...even part of it...don’t I need to know?”

PrevT :

“I think that experientially speaking it was rape...He forced sexual intimacy with you...NONE of it is your "fault"...You went to him for help...you were you...that is all you should have been...HE was the one who had the complete responsibility NOT to exploit anything about you and to help you.”
First of all, I am so sorry he did that to you and for everything that happened after you reported it.

Please understand that you are definitely not at fault. He is an EFFEN predator that took advantage of your soul. It is a rape. HANDS DOWN. He should be the only one to feel guilty. He broke all the rules of his profession by raping you and exploiting you.

He should have sexual predator stamped on to his forehead for what he did to you. Then he can be ostracized and obliterated by society.

Again, he should be feeling guilty not you. It was a rape.

Last edited by Shotokan; Apr 14, 2021 at 02:24 PM..

Thanks for this!
precaryous