Inner Space Traveler

Member Since May 2014
8,141 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 14, 2021 at 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
What would help clear up your confusion? I have some questions that confuse me too:

1. Confusing your situation and the 19 yr old's. It's hard for me to think of one without the other, since its the same guy. Its like on law and order, where they say do or dont let in evidence from another case because it would prejudice the jury.
Just to add- Yes, he was such an ‘ahole! It really sucks what happened to the 19yo.. for all the reasons I’ve said, plus, she found the courage to leave her husband, baby daughter (bc AbusivePDoc said, don’t bring any kids!),, so she left her to get away from domestic violence..PLUS, she had a “boyfriend,” too. She left them all bc she believed Abusive PDoc would help her. She had a lot of issues..and .so young. Never knew her but I think about her. Hope she’s doing well.

Sometimes I’m tempted to go to that hometown FB page and just ask, “Hey, who remembers ______ ______, M.D.......and just see if anyone has anything to say about him.

I’m also tempted to redact the ‘Findings of Fact’ from the medical board decision that relates the details of three of our cases and also protects our identities.
But I probably won’t do that.

Hugs from:
unaluna