View Single Post
TunedOut
Grand Poohbah

Member Since May 2019
6,984 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2021 at 05:14 AM

My bedtime schedule has shifted. I have been falling asleep between 8:30 and 10 PM and waking up between 4 and 5 AM. This is a better schedule for my activities. I mostly just grocery shop and work around the house (though I have been teaching 1-3 online ESL classes a week). I start my online job grading student achievement tests on Monday. I am planning to work five hours a day M-F. Was given two different assignments so I have work until mid June. After that, I am hoping to increase the ESL classes I teach. I lost many students last year because I closed nearly all my slots during chemotherapy. I only taught one student because they kept making requests for classes. I still teach this student and have taught over 100 classes with that student. I am also waiting for my hair to grow a bit more and hopefully it will be there in mid June. I feel like having a good appearance in the ESL job is important. The company regularly requests (but doesn't penalize you if you don't) that their teachers upload videos showing samples of some our teaching moments and other things. I have done this before but stopped when chemotherapy altered my appearance. Still wearing hats to class......

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Deilla, Discombobulated, mote.of.soul, Scarlet Alexis

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn, mote.of.soul