Luna's offical mini me.

Member Since May 2017
10.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 15, 2021 at 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlumberKitty View Post
I hope today is a better day than yesterday. Yesterday someone quit, just walked out in the middle of the day and was like, I'm done. This leaves us in a seriously bad position as his position is not one that is easily filled. It's sort of technical and specialized. You can't just hire just anyone off the street. I'm hopeful he will change his mind in a couple of days and come back but I don't know. I know he has a temper and I know he was struggling to control it yesterday.

Then the Exporting system wouldn't work so I couldn't get an ITN number which is needed when you ship stuff out of the country. Luckily it worked today. I emailed the help desk of the census bureau and they told me what to look for that might be wrong with my form and sure enough, that's where the issue was.

I was in a really bad mood yesterday when I went home. I still feel like I'm in a bad mood. I don't want to put up with myself. Tomorrow it is payroll day at work and that is always stressful until it is done. I'm just feeling all stressed out and moody for some reasons. Plus my sister's stuff. At least my niece is keeping in touch with me so I know how things are basically going. My sister isn't doing much talking to us but she is doing lots of talking with her Pastor and deacon so I suppose she is talked out.

I don't really want to see T on Saturday. Probably need to, just don't want to. Just want to curl up and sleep the day away.

Sorry you're dealing with a lot at work

Do you generally find T helpful. When's your upcoming appointment with the other T again?

And say nothing."

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2, SlumberKitty