View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,640 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 16, 2021 at 06:42 AM

I had an exorcism earlier this week with a VERY experienced exorcist. A LOT came out, including demons and spirits. He spoke to each of them and had them identify themselves by name, age and function. They each spoke through me and identified themselves. We worked on this for one full hour, and I feel sooooooooo much better, though some still persist. He told me we would need another session to work on the rest, so I've scheduled one. He is a reverend and truly knows what he is doing. Some demons said their function was to create mental illness in me. Some were related to abuse I had experienced in my life. One demon's function was to cause my eating disorder, which is what the demon said to the reverend. Others were there to create "alters", or other identities in me, which causes mental illness.

This post may be a bit shocking and hard to believe to some.... but this is what happened. Perhaps it will be eye opening to others on here.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut