View Single Post
Just2ofme

Member Since Apr 2021
2 hugs
given
Default Apr 16, 2021 at 07:53 AM

Hi,
I don't know if I am posting in the right place. Well here goes it has been about 4 weeks out from back surgery and 5 weeks out that my therapist has left me. I was seeing this therapist for about 3 years now and we had such a good connection. He has taught me so much and brought me out of my shell. He worked at this state run mental health center that I go to because it is cheaper, but 4 weeks ago, just one week before my back surgery he calls to tell me he is leaving, one week just one week, who does that. I couldn't contain my emotions and I lost it I couldn't stop crying, I know that you are not to get so attached to your therapist but this therapist and I connected he got me. He is the first therapist that I really could tell him everything and I did, but my whole life is turned upside down. Here it is 5 weeks later and I haven't had one phone call from this place to help me find a new therapist that works there, I am suicidal, that is all I think about is wanting to die, I am so very lost the only thing keeping me going is getting out of pain from surgery with PT. I feel so abandon, mad, hurt. I would have liked to have talked a couple more times with the therapist but I have to wish him the best really he is good at what he does. I am in my sixties and it took me so long to find a good therapist, I don't see me finding another one. I can't go on like this without someone to talk to and I am so very lost.
Just2ofme is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, AliceKate, Anonymous47147, ArtieTheSequal, chihirochild, daisydid, LonesomeTonight, Merope, Mystical_Being, RoxanneToto, SalingerEsme, ScarletPimpernel, SlumberKitty, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2