Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 17, 2021 at 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated View Post
I understand Divine, it's the change in hormone levels that previously kept us looking younger - plump skin etc. For the same reason after menopause women have a rise in rates of heart attacks (before menopause we have lower risks than men because of our hormone levels). So inside and out there are big changes.

We do tend to equate attractiveness with younger looking but really I'd say they're not the same thing. Personally I think many older women are still very beautiful although they may look their age. But I'm 49 so that explains my perspective!
I see what you mean and I think you’re right. Attractiveness is something that can last. But I was referring to people who really age slower than others. I mean, without even wrinkles, who finds easy to lose weight, their bodies have a big agility, etc. I think it must be a matter of genetic.
This person I know according to her, it’s a family matter, and she said that she doesn’t do anything further than the usual to keep it fit and young. I mean she’s not sport woman, she eats everything only that she doesn’t like meat. So, I guess she’s kind of veggie by force.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut