View Single Post
mark27
mark27 has no updates.

3 yr Member
Trig Apr 17, 2021 at 06:34 PM

I posted here a year ago topic about my issues and i havent done anything since. THC that i took 4 months ago changed things in my brain. I become forgetful, more scared, clumsy. I hear noise in my head, heart hurts. Anxiety is so much worse than it was ever before and i truly hate myself for life that i have. Im really alone in this life where i only pay bills and live the same exact routine. I dont think i can be helped. I dont think there is magic pill
I dont think i will ever become someone successful and happy. All i do is suffer, hide, escape reality. My family is blind and when i talked to them they said to stop complain. I have no support from them. I was told to lay down and wait for death. They dont take any responsibility for who i become. Since 2005 i was growing pretty much on my own bouncing between mom dad and grandparents. I become very isolated person. I cant talk to people. I have nothing on my mind. It creates so much issues these days. I want to die but at the same time im scared to do it. I just dont know what to do... its like i want to be gone but at the same time i want to be alive..

Realistically what options do i have...? Meds? If yes for what then? Therapy? I dont believe that talking will cure me. I just cant talk anyway..

Last edited by bluekoi; Apr 17, 2021 at 07:14 PM.. Reason: To bring within Community Guidelines - Remove method of possible suicidal threat
mark27 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous40506, downandlonely, hvert, mote.of.soul, Nammu, ReveuseTroublee, RoxanneToto, TishaBuv, Turtle_Rider, WovenGalaxy

Thanks for this!
downandlonely