Thread: discouraged
View Single Post
modestlychee6463
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2021
62 hugs
given
Default Apr 18, 2021 at 10:30 AM

It seems like I have little to feel proud of, and I'm starting to think I'm just not wanted in the world. Feeling rather down about life. How can you feel hopeful when all you seem to do is draw others' ire? It seems like I attract only the negative despite my efforts at being positive. I often don't feel listened to, I can feel others' resentment at times, and I'm starting to think I'm hardly the person others should talk to. Little seems to interest me at the moment. There seems to be little that I care about in the world because I see all this news and how pointless it is to even look at it. It's like what I do everyday seems meaningless. I have a life but hardly anyone to share it with. I'm serious. Part of me wants to be that 'someone else' the more positive person I was supposed to be, not the rather weird person that couldn't seem to form any connection. I didn't have anyone to contact or cheer me up. Today, I had to cheer myself up and fix my own pancakes that I was craving. I wish I could just connect with someone sometimes. It seems the older I get, the more disconnected I feel. I wonder if there's a point when you quit being significant. Attending a function just isn't the same as truly connecting with someone. It often makes me feel rather old inside when you think others get tired of you too. I just feel empty.
modestlychee6463 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
RoxanneToto, zapatoes