View Single Post
AceRimmer

Member Since Jun 2015
2 hugs
given
Default Apr 18, 2021 at 12:14 PM

My boss and her boss called me into a meeting Friday and gave me a hard time about not having FMLA. Again I said the guy wouldn't sign off in it so I cancelled him. It was only 6 half days off and I cancelled so why are you giving me such a hard time I asked. They acted like they didn't believe me and said for my protection I needed documentation. All I could do was hand over my phone and show them some texts from the therapist. I don't know if that's a HIPAA violation or not.

At one point my boss said I have a lot of vacation time too ( 2 months) but when I used 2 weeks of it in February I got chewed out by the exec. They also docked me 2 days pay because I was so shaken up by their bullying that I didn't notice they approved the time off starting on a Wednesday instead of Monday. When I didn't show they didn't even call me, they just docked me 2 days pay.

At one point someone said they weren't trying to stop me from getting the help I need and I said I didn't need help, I just didn't want to work there under these conditions anymore. I was fine there for 10 years but now my boss is a micromanaging bully.