View Single Post
modestlychee6463
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2021
62 hugs
given
Default Apr 18, 2021 at 07:45 PM

What went on was that I was ranted on this morning for getting something that I thought mother would need and it turned out she didn't need it. she was also disappointed with another product I got for her too and flat out told me why didn't I call her first by cell phone before I bought the product in the store. Plus, the night before I heard so much cursing and heard my name in the mix with the curse words. I just wished so badly I hadn't have listened to that at all. I strongly regret that I happened to be listening. I might have to force myself to put on headphones even though I might not want to. Was hoping to feel good this weekend, but life seemed to have other plans. I felt good only when I was able to go to a dinner but otherwise, I just felt empty like whatever I tried to do to make it better wouldn't work anyway. This rather cold spring weather has matched my mood a lot of the time. Part of me is starting to think nothing would make me happy no matter what I did. Spring seems to be a bit of a downer for some reason. I don't know why.
modestlychee6463 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote