View Single Post
Miss Laura
Elder

Member Since Sep 2008
85 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 20, 2021 at 12:38 PM

Last night a few hours before bed I got really paranoid. To the point I couldn't go to the bathroom as it is in my hall where my front door is. My front door is a fire door so I know no-one can get in unless the police were breaking into my house with their big red bulldozer thing. I eventually had to go to the bathroom but I had a baseball bat with me I checked and triple checked the front door it was locked. I left a lamp on as in my head men were going to come into my flat kidnap me, attack me or worse.

Then to top it all off I was plagued with nightmares re a certain world event which didn't affect me in the slightest 1 cause I wasn't born and 2 my family weren't affected by this world event. I had nightmares that men were going to come drag me out my bed, drag me, abuse me, shoot me, kill me in some sense, torture me.

Can I say last night all I did for 4 hours before the original paranoia was listen to music so gentle night no issues at all. I don't watch the news after 6pm and I don't read news papers.

What is going on?
Miss Laura is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, gina_re, Innerzone, Yaowen

Thanks for this!
*Beth*