View Single Post
BreakForTheLight
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2015
211 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 21, 2021 at 04:06 AM

At least for now, fully vaccinated people are being treated as people with a negative test result. So they can do everything that would require a negative test result without getting a q-tip up their nose first etc.

I bought another concert ticket the other day but this one I regret now. Oh well, I don't think this concert is going to happen anyway in which case it'll be refunded. I bought it because I didn't want to miss out and I'm so desperate for something positive but I can't really support this concert.

The first one I bought a ticket to is in my city and this artist is doing several more live dates in summer, so with corona measures in place at the venue I don't think it's much of an issue.

This new concert though..... it's a British and a US musician and it's a one off weekend thing. People might be travelling from all over Europe to go there which is really not something we should be doing??? (I mean they're not that famous so it wouldn't be that many people) To be honest, I kind of hope these get cancelled.

Edit to add: 8000 people protesting against Corona measures with no masks and no distance, that's just what we need. Police has had to get back up from all over the country. So tired of this shite

Last edited by BreakForTheLight; Apr 21, 2021 at 05:59 AM..