View Single Post
ScarletPimpernel
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
6,430 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 21, 2021 at 10:14 AM

You all are probably tired of hearing this from me, but I'm really struggling and could use some support.

Our finances/savings is dwindling. If our spending stays the same, we probably only have a few months left I won't even say what H recently bought, but it's frivolous. We didn't need it. I know I need to work on my spending too. L says my spending is for others (i.e. birthdays and holidays), and for my betterment (i.e. tattoo). H's spending is based upon selfish reasons, just because he wants the newest and best thing.

Anyways, I'm just so upset looking at our bank account. Even with H having a job, it's not enough.

Oh, and we applied for rental assistance, but got denied. We are going to appeal it because they only looked at current income and not income during the times we're asking for assistance.

I'm scared and struggling with all this. And H doesn't even know how bad it is, so I'm dreading having the conversation with him. I'm afraid he'll tell me to reduce down again with L. She's my main support! And has helped me so so much. I'm going to try to stand my ground to keep her, but it's going to be hard.

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, CantExplain, Elio, LonesomeTonight, Mystical_Being, SlumberKitty, WarmFuzzySocks

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2