Veteran Member

Member Since Sep 2011
2,547 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 21, 2021 at 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Christina View Post
I made this thread as pretty much a joke, Its just a place we can all come and either report we were able to get some sleep and a place for people to find comfort knowing they are not the only one unable to get sleep..

Do you have a PRN Med for when you really hit a wall and cant sleep ? Years ago Zyprexa was something I would take only one when I had gone days without sleep and it sometimes helped. About 5 years ago I was given Thorazine IP as I hadnt slept in 5 or 6 days I took one and slept 16 hours.. Ive only take one 3-4 over the years, when I really was coming unglued.

I dont know if that is something your Pdoc would consider, But I would sure ask for something extra to take for a night when sleep has to happen..

Thanks for the concern, ~Christina. I know the "cool" wasn't meant as a serious description; I was just being cranky in the middle of the night.

I have an appointment with my pdoc on the 29th. In the meantime, I have a supply of Vraylar to take PRN. I, too, had a Covid vaccine Monday, so slept fairly well. I wasn't really rested, but sleep did appear. I'm taking a wait & see attitude.

You've got alot on your plate these days, with all your physical & mental issues. Make sure you're taking care of yourself.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
~Christina