View Single Post
rechu
Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
1,040 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 21, 2021 at 02:32 PM

@Discombobulated - The risks do sound pretty low, definitely lower than getting a serious case of COVID. I hope people aren't put off from getting the vaccine. We need those doses.

@BreakForTheLight - I am crossing my fingers that the concert works out for you.

And the news today from here, an idiot congressman said, in response to a discussion of people going hungry due to losing their job or business as a result of COVID, "There's no hunger in this country, we have community soup kitchens" and then went on to say how the country has risen in solidarity to form these kitchens. The soup kitchens have sprung up because the government has done little to help those in need make it though lockdowns that make it impossible for them to work. Of course there is hunger, that's why there are soup kitchens. Many people that never had to turn to this assistance before now have to because they are suffering economically. Well, I guess a good thing was that spurred me to make a donation to an organization that is feeding people in many areas. I had been meaning to do something like that.

Oh, and there was a veterinarian in a northern city, Calama, that was busted giving canine octuple vaccines to people! One of the diseases that the inoculation protects against is canine coronavirus. No, I am not making this up.

Hugs from:
BreakForTheLight, unaluna

Thanks for this!
AzulOscuro, Discombobulated