View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Apr 22, 2021 at 12:45 PM

Welcome to MSF, Velouria. I don't think there is a lot I can offer with regard to your situation. But I noticed you had yet to receive a reply to this thread. So I thought I would write one. Hopefully there will be more to follow.

I presume you've looked into possible options for free or income-adjusted counseling services. A group therapy situation might be an alternative if something like that were available where you live. The pain of divorce is something that stick with you for many, many years even when you know it was the right thing to do. So it's important (IMHO) to work through whatever feelings you have regarding your experience.

You mentioned not being certain if it would be better to comment on other members' threads or start your own. I think it's important to do both, as you have done. Sometimes it can take a while to become established here. But if you keep posting (both replies to other members' posts as well as your own threads) you'll gradually become known. And, if you stick with it, there's a lot of support that can be available here. My best wishes to you...
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Velouria812