Elder

Member Since Jun 2015
13.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 23, 2021 at 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nammu View Post
We live in the suburbs and there’s no hub bub or any delivery except pizza. Also it a small town so there aren’t many options. I’d love a good Ethiopian restaurant and a real Asian restaurant. India, oh that would be lovely. But there’s not enough people for that. It’s mostly American fast food, even so we lost KFC and Wendy’s. So it’s more like once every two weeks.

Oh, I forgot a question! Hmm
What’s your favorite ethnic food to eat?
French, but really I like absolutely every culture's food I have been exposed to. And that's a lot! I lived in Asia in my youth, also traveled throughout Europe and a bit of Central and South America. Where I am in Europe, I have access to ingredients of various cultures' foods. They also have restaurants of many countries' cuisines, but some not as good as the ones in my old state of New Jersey. Obviously because Czech Republic has comparitively few people from outside Central Europe.

I really haven't been able to explore many restaurants since moving abroad. The pandemic's fault. Hopefully this summer. Anyway, I do eat things in CZ that aren't so easy to come by, or afford, in the US.

What was the most difficult thing (dish/baked good) you ever made from scratch?

Thanks for this!
Nammu