Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2015
211 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 28, 2021 at 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulOscuro View Post
Lol! At this rate, we are all gonna end up pretty affected.
Today, I was watching the News and I recalled you because there has been given a concert as an experiment to see if it’s safe to celebrate concerts following certain safety rules. In this case, a previous test and the use of FFP 2 masks. The outcome is kind of promising because noone got infected.
The Netherlands has been doing lots of test events but no one is entirely clear on what exactly they are testing and how. It's all a bit of a mess over there. They're also loosening restrictions with numbers that are over three times what triggers the "emergency brake" in Germany

The one win for common sense was when a planned "test event" for 10.000 people (yes, 10.000!) was cancelled. Health care workers from a hospital nearby started a petition against the event, which was signed by over 300.000 people.

More talk of giving vaccinated people more freedom in Germany. Maybe my parents can finally come to visit in a few months. Haven't seen them since September last year. Although I would also like to visit my home town again but I'm still not expecting my vaccination any time soon.

Hugs from:
Discombobulated