View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Apr 29, 2021 at 09:37 PM

Good wishes for your condo issues. They would be a real problem for me.

My issues - the bad ones - bad visit to the dentist and my washing machine still pumps its water into my bathroom. My method of dealing with it - for now - is to take laundry to the laundromat. The problem as I see it is that the plumber snaked out the wrong pipe. When I get around to dealing with this, I will probably be *****y.

My good issues - Writing is fun, and I mostly know where I'm going. Working on the disaster plan - I usually hate paperwork, but for some reason I'm enjoying this project. I'm basically doing it all myself, so I don't need to disagree with anyone. Right now I don't have a single problem. I have to get info from a few people - I emailed them, and so far people have been getting back to me faster than I would have. When I have the whole plan put together, I'll submit it to the Vestry, and they can haggle over changes if they want to, but it will be one session of discussion only. Things aren't supposed to be this easy. I'm probably forgetting something. I have to get ready for my granddaughter's birthday party. - just going to it, not creating it.
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote