NatalieJastrow
Veteran Member

Member Since Aug 2020
261 hugs
given
Default May 01, 2021 at 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvert View Post
Your boss sounds like he sucks. What's he going to do if he gets his promotion and you aren't there to do his work? I worked for someone who would complain if I didn't cc: him on every email. I would cc: him and he would tell me I was sending too many emails. I would stop cc:ing and he would go back to complaining about not being kept in the loop. There was no winning.
My boss is well known as the nicest person in he world... that is his act. But familiarity breeds contempt and as I am the only person who has worked with him from the start imho it is obvious he feels it is ok to let the mask slip with me.

If he gets the promotion I don't think I will be going with him. Though it may look to others like he fired me if I don't go, I have grown to dislike him.

He is being ridiculous. Later in the week, he got a submission and went round and round and round with his employees about the fact that the meeting "wasn't in the scheduling book." (ie... Natalie f***** up) When he finally sent the e-mail to the friend that was covering for me... she pointed out (as thankfully I had told her) he told me NOT to schedule until we had received all the submissions. Wrong again dude.

His response to her.... (a stranger he wants to impress) ... you are 100% right.

I doubt I would have received that response.

I am trying to consider how to proceed until either he or I get another job. If I am going to be taken to task for absolutely everything I might as well make it difficult on him... so I am looking at that.
NatalieJastrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote