Thread: New hurting man
View Single Post
Troubledman1989

Member Since May 2021
Default May 01, 2021 at 07:46 PM

Hello all, I am honored to be amongst you. I just joined because my wife recently decided to leave me.She has said it before but this time is real.I have been a controlling a hole to her in the past and she wants to not feel that way.I looked in the mirror and understood the man I was and I have begun that change.I have promised my wife change before only for it not to be sustained. We love together and have been married 3 years and I’m not ready to let her go.I want to be a better person for myself and I want her to see the good in me.I have failed her repeatedly and she is just at a point where she just wants to be happy and I am not providing that. I want to be better and I also want to let her go be happy.I am struggling with being here everyday with her and having barely any conversations. I am constantly sad and I just want to have a support system that guides me through this because I’m a loner and I have a counselor who I talk to as well. I am just unsure of what to do and I am trying to give space and leave her alone and not tak about what I’m going through.Thank you for the help in advance
Troubledman1989 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Freshly, SunriseSara, Velouria812, Yaowen

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks