View Single Post
Werewoman
Poohbah

Member Since May 2014
1,217 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 02, 2021 at 05:33 AM

He told my cousin, Dr. Jeff, that he has dementia, but his doctor here hasn't said anything in that regard and he seems okay...usually. Frankly, he's more immature if you ask me.
Regardless, I can't feel safe with my dad here anymore because 1) he always waits until my husband leaves to say or do something he knows my husband would never approve of. This behavior is what led up to recent events. He was very angry after my husband told him he had to take the car back. That and hubby caught him in a big lie and called him on it.
So I get that he was upset, but 2) he has absolutely no business living in the same house with a mentally ill person. He doesn't give a rats *** if he triggers me to the point of hysteria. My therapist had to talk me down and I seriously considered going IP because I didn't want to see what would happen next.

You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. ~ Robin Williams

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? ~ Pink Floyd
Werewoman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes, RoxanneToto, TunedOut