View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.7k hugs
given
Default May 02, 2021 at 07:26 AM

Wise.

I have learned to keep the real broken people at arms distance. I will help them but not engage with them.

Yes, we can be broken for awhile but we also have to throw away the things that cause us to be broken just like we learn to keep the broken people away.

Lol....I bring in stray animals that need healed, not people & you know, some of them don't survive. But broken people can screw up your life where animals don't

I also was a strong person before the last 13 years I lived with my husband. It is definitely possible to come back stronger & better when we heal & when we learn better skills to keep us from ever getting to that point again.

I would rather be a strong single woman than a weak married one & I personally will not waste my time ever "looking" for that "right" man. If he comes around my life & I observe that he is right OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME then I MAY CONSIDER but even that would be highly doubtful. Being selective is not a bad thing like some people paint it to be. It is being wise & IN CONTROL of your own life & there sure is nothing wrong with that.

This all takes time to develop & practice.....so be patient with yourself & keep working on eliminating those people & screening others thoroughly who come into your life. You can get to that stronger & better point

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018

Thanks for this!
Have Hope