View Single Post
NatalieJastrow
Veteran Member

Member Since Aug 2020
267 hugs
given
Default May 02, 2021 at 08:54 AM

I have a cousin who, I just can't stand. I have tried, but we have nothing in common and she often bosses me around (though we are adults). Also, she can't take a hint. I have often declined going out with her... and she just keeps asking. I did go out with her 2 times and both times were torture.

My brother thinks I am terrible for doing this to her... I have explained a million times that I am allowed not to like people and I am as polite as possible about it, but it has been a bone of contention between us...

Fast forward to recently, for unknown reasons to me, my brother cut me completely out of his life. Failing to respond to me at all for a year and also not inviting me for the holidays (with no warning). I actually purchased presents.

And my cousin just e-mailed me and wants to go out -- again, failing to realize that the 40 times I have politely turned her down in the past was a hint.

I want to tell her off. I want to close my facebook account so she can't contact me any longer... I want to block her... she just doesn't get the hint. And now she has, in part, cost me my brother...

Debating...
NatalieJastrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Have Hope, RoxanneToto, unaluna