View Single Post
Anonymous41462

Default May 02, 2021 at 02:00 PM

@Nammu:

I have the same problem of being too sedentary. But exercise is so painful after, the next day especially. I've been walking with my neighbor and our dogs every morning and that is about all i can manage and keep up with my housework and hygiene. I'm eager for COVID to be over so i can get into our pool. I think that would be less painful.

I'm in menopause too, not sure about you? It's extremely hard to lose weight at this stage. If i put the same amount of effort into losing weight when i was younger i would lose many more times the weight.

I'm so scared about the last time i tried to diet, last August, when i weighed myself and found after the first week of suffering truly hideous hunger that i had gained weight that i am not allowing myself to weigh myself this time and it's been eleven days, i would usually weigh weekly, i would usually have had my first weigh-in by now.

I will just gauge how i am doing by how my jeans fit. I have a snug pair and once i need a belt, i'll know i've been successful. It's hard not getting the weekly feedback that the scale gives tho but i quit my diet last time out of frustration after one week and i don't want to do that again.

There have been other improvements in my digestion and energy and sleep schedule so i am trying to count those other achievements too while i wait to see an improvement in my weight which might not be for some time.

Well, i wrote a book but if we support each other in increasing our exercise and healthy living it can only be easier!

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
buddha1too, Nammu, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Nammu, unaluna