View Single Post
unaluna
Elder Harridan x-hankster

Member Since Jun 2011
66.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 02, 2021 at 05:41 PM

Ive been doing Starch Solution, various versions. Right now im on rice, beans, green veg, fruit, and the occasional canned meat or fish. Plus coffee of course.

Im eating what i feel are large portions, because they are shelf stable packages and say they are two servings each, but heck, i always feel like i could eat more but i dont. Im at around 500 cals a meal, 2 - 3 meals a day, depending on naps per day.

Im trying to eat more slowly, because i noticed i was waiting to eat until i was too hungry then eating too fast. So im concentrating on chewing my black rice, which is sooooo delicious. I was eating potatoes a couple of months ago, now im on rice. I always felt like i couldnt eat these foods because they were fattening right? But they are so delicious, and i dont need cookies to feel a meal is complete. Im feeling calm, which is even weirder.

I feel like i was ALWAYS hungry. While i was in school, while i was in college, while i was working - never breakfast, a meager lunch, a stressed or delayed dinner. I retired and i didnt know how to take care of myself. Im still learning. The emotional part, to not neglect myself, is the hardest.
unaluna is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462