View Single Post
Cocosurviving
Elder

Cocosurviving ❄️Happy Winter Solstice! ❄️Happy Kwanzaa!

10 yr Member
308 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 03, 2021 at 12:22 AM

Saturday was nice...very busy.

I have days when I’m very social and other times I need space and solitude.

I spoke with family and friends in Tennessee. Visited [emoji40][emoji537]my dad and his wife...plus my momma and stepdad[emoji40][emoji912].

I didn’t make it to a YMCA location...outside was decent tho....I walked 1.2 miles

I tried helping a neighbor...bless her heart a yellow jacket [emoji219] flew inside her apartment. [emoji51] She had a can of spray, opened the [emoji376] front door and it would not leave...we also have vaulted ceilings. I had a neighbor help me before with the same situation. I’ll definitely be making a trip to get spray and another broom [emoji3472]. I broke my broom [emoji3472] killing a spider [emoji887] Lol [emoji23]

I came across a few Spoonie [emoji1633]running [emoji2094] groups on Facebook which is very helpful.

The month of May has several awareness causes.

Sunday- I wrote my monthly budget out, paid bills online , updated my calendar and to-do-list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1). Depression
2). PTSD
3). Anxiety
4). Hashimoto
5). Fibromyalgia
6). Asthma
7). Atopic dermatitis
8). Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria
9). Hereditary Angioedema (HAE-normal C-1)
10). Gluten sensitivity
11). EpiPen carrier
12). Food allergies, medication allergies and food intolerances. .
13). Alopecia Areata
Cocosurviving is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Pflowers, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
Pflowers