Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,626 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 03, 2021 at 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterPaul View Post
Have Hope, some tough love from MisterPaul, brace yourself...

I think within a month you'll be back with him and then you gonna break up again and again and again...

You seem obssesed with this douche. I looked through almost entire thread and I don't think I've ever seen something like this before...

You pay attention to everything he does. You said you can't have a random chat without mentoning him. You are willing to put all your attention and emotions into one st*pid text he sent you. He's got your mind and he's gonna suck you untill you die. He love bombs you because he knows it will get your attention and, oh boy, he's not wrong...

I'm not gonna tell what to do, it's your life. Though I am sure for as long as you're so focused on him, he's got you.
@MisterPaul. you're wrong on a couple fronts. I am not obsessed first of all. You witness my posts online and that is one tiny portion of my whole life and day. I post on here, then I go about my day with other activities and I focus on other things. Secondly, just because I got back together with him ONCE doesn't mean I will get back together with him again and again. Understand this. I am moving forward in my life, and I am moving on. I am focusing on my healing process, I am spending time with my friends and family, I am decorating my apartment, I am going out, and I am doing other things in my life. So, you're off based on this one, sorry.

~4 Non Blondes