AzulOscuro
Grand Magnate

AzulOscuro has no updates.

8 yr Member
1,748 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 03, 2021 at 03:08 PM

I disagree with the idea that there are toxic people. Noone is perfect. In my opinion, the most majority of people are normal with flaws. Agree that there are some behaviours that can trigger or bother you, even effect you if you have a deep relation with a person but out of that I pretty much think that people is just that, people, like you or me.
What I may see as a flaw or a toxic behaviour for me, could be viewed as something normal by another person or something that (s)he can handle.

For example, I’m a person with lots of insecurities and I tend to fall into depression. I may being considered as a toxic person but maybe I have some other positive points, something more to offer apart from my mental issues.

People is not only what they can offer you or what you can take from them. They are human beings as you.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)

Last edited by FooZe; May 05, 2021 at 11:38 PM.. Reason: Administrative edit to bring within guidelines
AzulOscuro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, Fuzzybear, Hobbit House, mote.of.soul, Open Eyes, TunedOut, Uykulu

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Discombobulated, eskielover, Molinit, TunedOut, WovenGalaxy