View Single Post
Anonymous41462

Default May 03, 2021 at 04:11 PM

My sleep schedule is really getting out-of-control. I got up at 3:45am this morning. I went to bed at 8:00pm tho, like a little kid. So that's almost eight hours, just at an unusual time slot. I'd like to keep up the ultra-early mornings tho as it's better for dieting. It was my first day at 8mg of Valium in my benzo taper but i don't really think that's the cause of the early waking. I think it's more my mood going up with the Spring as per usual for me with the seasons. The benzo taper might be exacerbating the sleep disturbance tho.

I got my name on the radio today! I've been listening to morning radio lately and today they had a comedian on to make fun abut Mother's Day and listeners were asked to contact them with the name of their favorite comedian. So i texted in Bo Burnham and said he was super talented and very naughty. I guess they liked that because they announced my name and Bo's! I was so thrilled! I heard it over my one earbud as we were walking the dogs at that time. I was overjoyed!

Today was Day 12 of my diet and i made a booboo. I was a day-dreamer and a silly-heart and ate a bag of chips at 1040 cals. It was because i was so frazzled and wanted some comfort. I was upset because of making arrangements for my dogs dental care over the next two days, the phone calls, emails and texts flying and also because of the abrupt change in hours and because of the excitement with the radio. It was after a small breakfast and lunch tho so i skipped dinner and wound up with about 1600 cals for the day so far from my goal of 1200 but not terrible.

Once again, i'd like to invite all who care to join me over on the overeating/binge-eating forum here.

Hugs to all!

Last edited by Anonymous41462; May 03, 2021 at 05:30 PM..

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Innerzone, Nammu, Soupe du jour, Sunflower123, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
*Beth*