View Single Post
FriendSeeker
Newly Joined

Member Since May 2021
Trig May 04, 2021 at 03:11 AM

One year ago today I was a successful man making over $200k per year, married for 7 years with 3 amazing boys, and living in our dream home. In the past year I’ve lost my job, gotten divorced and had my ex and kids move to a new state.

I recently took up medication because I am struggling epically with keeping it together outside of the one weekend a month that I travel to see my kids for the weekend. I also realize my only friends were through work or through my ex and I legitimately have no one to confide in to help cope given both these avenues have closed. Additionally, COVID has (as with everyone) prevented me from any opportunities to meet anybody.

I was heavily bullied during my youth, but found myself looking back and laughing considering the successful career and beautiful family I had, but now with everything gone I find myself hurting over the fact that I never really had anyone all along.

I’ve come to the feeling that would it not have been for my faith I highly believe I would’ve
Possible trigger:

I genuinely want to feel better, but I feel like I’ve fallen into such a rut that only a miracle could save me at this point. Why I am even posting this here is unbeknownst to me, but I figured it’s worth throwing out to the universe and seeing if it’s a boomerang or a frisbee.

Last edited by CANDC; May 04, 2021 at 10:05 AM..
FriendSeeker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Freshly, Open Eyes

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks