Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,625 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 04, 2021 at 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskielover View Post

There just is no nice way of ending things with people like that. If your "circle of friends" are truly worth their salt as friends, they will want to hear both sides & make up their own minds or just stay neutral. If not, they are NOT real friends in the first place. Sometimes it is good to find out peoples TRUE COLORS instead of hiding under the masks of not knowing. That just causes stress in life.
This group of people I am speaking of are my music-going friends. Only a few of them are my closer friends, and they know the truth about him. Others don't know much. I suppose I just cannot worry about this anymore. What will be will be - and those who know me best won't judge me. IF he does speak negatively, they will probably all think he's just being sour. I think that's how this group operates - they're a very loving and positive energy group, so it will just create negativity which they don't like.

~4 Non Blondes

Thanks for this!
Bill3, RoxanneToto