View Single Post
MamaBear4

Member Since May 2020
3 hugs
given
Default May 04, 2021 at 08:24 AM

Well, now I am going through a depression. I've managed to stay out of bed and only my husband knows at this point and not my two teens. This is usually when some obsessive behaviors creep up that take me into a manic or mixed episode.
I am eating well, taking care of myself, and taking all my meds. I have no stress in my life either. My son has come out of his depression and is thriving! My children are happy, my marriage is good, and I even had an excellent job interview. I just hate this feeling!

This makes me think I will never be able to sustain a job again after my psychosis 8 years ago. I haven't been the same since. I did finish college and get a good job. I was successful for 2 years but I had to take short-term disability twice because of my depression. It was a high-stress job so I just quit one day with a week's notice. Now I am in school for something I love and had an interview to pursue it. I think I may get it and I am thinking don't take it. Don't promise what you can't give. (I want to be a Special Education Teacher). This would be a paraeducator job which is less stress because I'm not in charge but still. I am 5 classes away from having a MA in Special Education. IDK, I am rambling now. I just wanted to talk it out. Thank you for listening.
MamaBear4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Alive99, Anonymous41462, buddha1too, mssweatypalms, Nammu, Soupe du jour