View Single Post
*Beth*
catches the flowers
*Beth* is practicing healthy breathing for brain, mind, body, spirit.

3 yr Member
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 04, 2021 at 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupe du jour View Post
My husband and I managed to get some business-related stuff done relating to my SSDI, but not everything. It appears to get the rest done we either have to go to Warsaw, Poland (they can't do what I want in Czech Republic) or in the US (which we don't plan to visit for a while). Oh well. We'll be OK for the time being.

At the end of my video session with my American psychiatrist yesterday, he wouldn't let me say goodbye. He told me to send him updates by email in the coming weeks. No charge. I felt good about that. He's so kind. He is already working from him office again, as opposed to his home. It was nice to see the art in the background that I was familiar with. Coincidentally, the painting I saw was of a building in my childhood hometown. He looked great. Healthier than he had, after his knee surgery. I told him so. It was as I always remembered him. Back when I was still in the US, he told me that I should stop by his office after the pandemic, when I visit the US. I will certainly want to do that. He's been like a father to me, in a sense.

What a blessing of a relationship!

Hugs from:
Soupe du jour

Thanks for this!
Soupe du jour