AzulOscuro
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2014
1,758 hugs
given
Default May 04, 2021 at 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakForTheLight View Post
Yeah, I originally read the news on a Dutch website - it's Sinovac. The article even mentioned the doubts about its effectiveness.

It's been decided that fully vaccinated people will get more freedom. No curfew or contact restrictions, shopping without having to take a test first, and no quarantaine when traveling from another country. Lovely. So the older generation can go on holiday while we are still waiting for our vaccine. Not like we've given up a year of our lives to protect them or anything. Of course now other groups are seeking media attention saying they need to be vaccinated next - parents and youngsters. Sure, no problem, I'll just keep on waiting at home by myself, not talking to any other human being, because that's not at all harmful to me!

My plants have been on the way to the delivery point all day Guess it'll be tomorrow before they are finally delivered.
Yes, lol...you’re right. Everyone is standing up by saying they have the right to be vaccinated before, for example, people who work n the tourist sector in the islands.
I thought, oh well...live your lives and good vacations to Germans and British people why we are here at that corner, in the hottest city. Go ahead!
And still we have to be grateful because what it’s happening in India is very sad.

Mankind is complex: Make deserts blossom and lakes die. ( GIL SCOTT-HERSON)

Hugs from:
Discombobulated

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated