Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since May 2013
22.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 04, 2021 at 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogladaid View Post
Had a boring day at work. Didn't get much done.

But on Twitter my love posted and I replied and he liked my comments and replied to me! It's real, I tell you. Sending me messages that it's true.

Now I'm trying to study. Try to work on a program, or maybe review precalculus. Not sure yet.

Got my increase for Latuda to pick up later. I haven't left the house (aside from taking the dog for a short walk) in about a week and a half... I don't really want to leave but it's best to get the meds today so I can start tonight. I had some more breakthrough thoughts that my thoughts were being stolen.

I didn't drink coffee this morning. I had green tea instead. So I didn't feel jittery or dissociative. I am drinking an energy drink right now though to study... Probably not a good idea.

Anyway, that's how I am right now. See how the rest of the day goes.

Cog, I’m just going to throw this out there, people in love don’t communicate by twitter.....sorry if it’s mean of me to say so but I don’t want you to act on a delusion. I know one of mine involved love and the guy had a gf and everything, I don’t know was wrong with me, oh yeah my brain was f’d up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn

Thanks for this!
cogladaid, junkDNA