View Single Post
lizardlady
Legendary

Member Since Nov 2002
7,513 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 04, 2021 at 08:12 PM

My thanks to pflower for checking on me. I'm still above ground. Between side effects from my second Covid shot, then off the charts stress at work I have not been fit to be around. I've been cranky, crabby and judgmental. Haven't been posting much because supportive and helpful just weren't happening. Probably would have gotten myself in trouble for blasting someone.

Fibro and CFS symptoms have settled down to their "normal" levels.

Sorry for being a Debbie Downer. The depression beast slipped out of its cage and I've got a case of "life sucks."

Came back to add an example of what I was talking about. I have a warped sense of humor. Working with one of my kid clients last week. He was having an absolute meltdown over his failing grades. Good empathetic therapist me was trying to help him find solutions to the problem. While on the inside I was thinking "What the h e l l do you expect you stupid little git?! You haven't done a lick of work all year, now a month before school gets out you are surprised you are failing!!!!. The grade fairy is not going to magically give you straight As!!!!!

lizardlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Pflowers, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
Pflowers